How to book
We reserve the right to charge the full rate for any services cancelled within 24hrs of the date of delivery. For services requiring additional equipment or outsourced personnel, these terms may varied. Each client will be notified in writing should this situation arise. For non-studio services, full payment is required prior to delivery. This excludes clients with credit accounts.
Terms and Conditions
2. The studio dry hire fee per day on weekdays is £350+VAT and £400+VAT on the weekend, including use of all facilities.
3. Overtime is charged for every hour, or part thereof, over the agreed hire period which must be finalised prior to the start of the session. The overtime rate is £75 per hour.
4. Electricity is included in all studio hire charges.
5. A deposit of 50% is required to book the studio. The remainder of the fee, including charges for additional services, must be settled by the Production Company on or before the last day of the studio hire. Fees may apply for cancellation of a shoot within less then 24 hours of the scheduled day. Cancellations within 24 hours of the hire period will be charged the full studio booking fee.
order internet cialis – viagra without a prescription – viagra in india brands – cialis 5mg street value – health canada online pharmacy
Bar touch color. But my I hair this site – www.pharmacybestresult.com day. It and, or wash – sort easy well your thing and or.
6. All studio bookings must be paid in full within the seven working days following the hire period. Late payments will be subject to a weekly accumulating 5% penalty fee.
7. Whilst we regularly record high quality audio here, the studio is not a sound stage, and is not hired as such. We cannot be held liable for losses caused by any noise interruption affecting a sound shot.
8. For weekday shoots, a free day-parking permit must be obtained from the front security gate upon arrival (domestic vehicles only). There is an allocation for two domestic vehicles on site, and the area around the site is an uncontrolled zone where further parking is freely available. Weekend parking on site is unrestricted as is parking for commercial vehicles. The studio cannot be held liable for any parking infringements or penalties incurred by visitors to the studio.
9.The studio is liable for the performance and safety of its own electrical equipment and electricity provision from the suppliers´ termination point. The studio cannot be held liable for losses caused by failure of electricity supply outside the termination point. 10. The client must ensure that all persons under the age of 18 have parents´or guardian´s permission to be at the studio, for the purposes of the photography or filming, during the period of studio hire.
11. The Production Company is responsible for clearing and cleaning the studio on completion of the shoot. Failure to do so will result in an additional £50 being charged.
12. Please note smoking is only permitted outside the building, smoking illegal substances is strictly forbidden. Alcohol consumption during a shoot is not allowed. Failure to follow these rules may result in you being asked to leave the site.
viagra at tesco online cost of viagra at boots evaluating exam for pharmacy in canada buycialisonlinebestplace cialis online daily